Origins of this Ebay helmet???

DarthVader1

Well-Known Hunter
I am not the seller, I am not either promoting the sale (which somehow I've seen those pics couple of years ago).....but, does anyone knows what's the actual origin of this helmet?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=280109549805&rd=1&rd=1

The seller says got it on Ebay couple a while ago....and somehow I feel like DEJAVU, cause I have the feeling I've seen this first pics before, two years ago while I was in Afghanistan...probably same maker, different helmet :rolleyes :confused , before I've invested on a painted MS2 (painted by SpideyFett ;) ).

Any leads? Maker? Origin? Possible MLC helmet? Please post here. (once again, sorry if this topic doesn't belong here, or if I broke any TDH rules (I hope not, since this is my "SECOND HOME")....but I want to know the truth origins about this helmet....BADLY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ASOK for the move. That's the reason I didn't want to be in jeopardy, or be in trouble for that....all I want is answers.

BTW, thanks for the TK armor couple of years ago...I still have it. ;)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back