Cruzer Jango backplate run now on!

How close is this to studio scale? Gotta remember I do everything to my scale and I am alot bigger than most of you guys!

Don't know how big you are. I'm 6-00 230lbs. I'm meeting Cruzer on Saturday to get mine hooked up, and I'm sure I'll post pics when I'm done. I believe he left them a little long.

GBH, I don't know anything about cold casting, so I don't know.

firstson, it will fit Jango_Newbie, no problem.

Cruzer,

I got the backplate today and Sweet! Sweet! Jesus, is it a "Thing A Beauty!"

Can't wait to get to fitting it to my new vest, juuuuuuuuuust right after I finish up everything else! 20 DAYS and counting till C4!!!:eek:

Man, now that I've actually typed that, I've gotta' drop the hammer!

Later Bro!

THX

:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man. I promise it will look pretty'r once it's trimmed up:lol: , and if you need accurate trim measurements for the side flaps, just let me know. I'll actually go ahead and post em once I find my template.

Based on a 5" girth belt, here are some approximate measurements I came up with for anyone who wants to trim the side flaps some.(y)

111.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick update: According to UPS tracking, the resin for the pulls will be in on Wednesday, so shipping of the backplates should begin Friday.

Thanks guys,(y)
Lorenzo

Darn that time difference.
This run was all over by the time I got out of bed!
Looks like I'm gotta have to stay up late to get in on this one.....

Should be worth it!

:lol:

Mother's Day weekend was busier than I thought due to everyone getting together at our house. I was the official landscaper/gardener on Sat. and the grill master on Sun...so no room for prop making.:cry...but at least I had my "priorities" straight for at least one weeknd!:lol:

Despite, the first backplate will be ready by tonight and ship tomorrow at noon. If I hussle, a new backplate will be ready to go out every other day. So they'll be on their way starting tomorrow.(y)

Lorenzo...bro, I got mine yesterday...freakin phenominal! Thank you for doing this, I will sport it proudly next weekend!

Again, beautiful work and if anyone is on the fence about this, get it!

(y)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back