ROTJ EE-3 Reference Photos

boba fetts

Active Hunter
Hey everyone! Been a little while since I've posted... had the chance to spend a while with the ROTJ Boba Fett EE-3 at the California Science Center. Of course, took a lot of photos (going back Wednesday to take more). Unlike FIDM, they allow flash photos in there (Whoohoo!). Natrually, I took 5 gigs of images throughout the exhibit of all the weapons, costumes, models, etc. Unfortunatly, no Fett costume. Maybe we'll get lucky at C4...

So here you go, these were scaled down from the original 12 megapixel images from my Canon EOS 5D.

Note the fact that it says it's the ESB rifle :p

csc07-starwars-blastechEE3-1.jpg

csc07-starwars-blastechEE3-2.jpg

csc07-starwars-blastechEE3-3.jpg

csc07-starwars-blastechEE3-4.jpg

csc07-starwars-blastechEE3-5.jpg

csc07-starwars-blastechEE3-6.jpg

csc07-starwars-blastechEE3-7.jpg

csc07-starwars-blastechEE3-8.jpg

csc07-starwars-blastechEE3-9.jpg

csc07-starwars-blastechEE3-10.jpg

Hey everyone! Been a little while since I've posted... had the chance to spend a while with the ROTJ Boba Fett EE-3 at the California Science Center. Of course, took a lot of photos (going back Wednesday to take more). Unlike FIDM, they allow flash photos in there (Whoohoo!). Natrually, I took 5 gigs of images throughout the exhibit of all the weapons, costumes, models, etc. Unfortunatly, no Fett costume. Maybe we'll get lucky at C4...

So here you go, these were scaled down from the original 12 megapixel images from my Canon EOS 5D.

Note the fact that it says it's the ESB rifle :p

csc07-starwars-blastechEE3-2.jpg

This is very interesting...
The ring just in front of the scope mount block has a hex hole in it.
It's a found part! I wonder what it is. It almost appears to show brass underneath. It's interesting that only the Webley is cast - real rings, real scope, real Phantom model detail parts, everything else that is unidentified looks real too.
Makes me want to make one now.

Those are the best pics I've seen of that blaster showing the proper paint weathering on it. Thanks for sharing those!!!!

(Now Rogue Studios has to find the exact paint colors.... ;) )

Wow, thanks for sharing the pics! I must say, I've seen some ROTJ EE-3 blaster castings/kits from some of you on TDH and some look better than the real thing! I think there is a little too much rust/orange IMO. But you can't notice it too much in the movie itself.

How many of these blasters were actually made for the film? Was this used in the film, publicity shots or both?

I've got the MR model of this, and it certainly isn't as red as this. Very interesting thread.
PS were there any E-11s you may have taken pictures of with such detail as this?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back