Presenting...my final masterpiece!

hansoloway

Well-Known Hunter
OK...this is the last ESB bucket I will ever do. I really mean it this time! This is probably the 5th or 6th Boba helmet I've done, I lose track. Anyway, it's a Sarge helmet with a Bobamaker hollow rangefinder and stalk...no electronics YET. I started this thing last fall some time, and have really taken my time with it. No decals... all hand painted. Screwed in the visor this time around too. I took the pics without a flash so I hope the colors are pretty true, pity I have to lower the resolution to post them, it looses a lot of the subtle detail.

front.jpg

back.jpg

left.jpg

right.jpg

pers.jpg

bottom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there are new horizons to explore beyond the ESB Boba. I've got a Rubies supreme Vader helmet on the table that needs to be modded and painted up. I'd like to possibly do a Jango helmet. There's a really nice Ep III clone helmet maker out there and, who knows, maybe I'll do a ROTJ Boba some day!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back