Judge Valcar = 2000ad Crossover Project

That is really, really cool bro.

Been a work of joy.... Just a few more little touch's and sort out the soft parts, then I'll be getting a few full outfit shot posted.

Im waiting on some ammou pouchs to arrive, when they get here i'll need to use some black leather dye on them. Then I can add them to the belt im going to be using. I have already attached the Cod to the belt.

I will need to make a kidney/butt plate to add to the belt also.

But it's coming a long great so far......

Wow:eek: that`s so cool I love it can`t wate for the the full costume please post the full costume soon.

Thanks MiniMandalorFett, I will be posting a full custume shot very soon. I am almost done on this project. My ammo pouches arrived today, all I need to do is dye them and add them to the belt. The attach my shoulder bells to my jumpsuit.

Here is the finishing touchs to the Upper Body Armour, gold chain and logo......

Cest Rig Front 02 with chain.jpg

Chest Rig Back 03 with chain and Logo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! you've really outdone yourself there Valcar. I can't wait to see it all done.

Just wandering, but where did you go to get your ammo pouches?

Dressed in that costume, you could order me to jump off a bridge! That upper body (hell, the whole thing) DEMANDS respect! Simply blown away by this.

Thanks guys, you can say this has been a work of joy for me. I love SW just as much as I love 2000AD, so it was time I found a way to join both in some shape or form.

I'm thinking of doing my ammo pouches green, but im not sure. What do you think... ?

I may still do them a mix of black and gold.

If I where you I'd either do gold and black, or perhaps for a bit more retro flare, you could go blue and red. But its lookin' even better man!

These are the pouches that I will be using to go with my Lawgiver and Law Book on my Belt..... All I need to do is get some dye on friday and black them. I have got 4 sets of 2 pouches, I will then finish them off with some gold ribbon like my leg armour strapes..

80_1.jpg

Well I can now say that this 2000ad/Star Wars Crossoer is now complete.

I have spent the last week of so working on the finishing touchs to this outfit. The ammo pouches have been dyed black and black boot polished also.
The Cod and Butt plate have been bolted to the belt. And its about time I let you guys see how this has turned out....

Hope you like...... cos I love it 100%

For more pic then please feel free to check them out here

Judge%20Valcar%20Full%20Outfit

Full Outfit Front with Helmet Off THD.jpg

Full Outfit Back with Helmet On  TDH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys for all you kind comments on this project. I have said it before, but this was a real joy to make. I will be saving this outfit for Collectormaina 12 in Oct. I forgot to post the face shot with my Helmet on... but you can find that form the link before.... but if not here it is..... enjoy...

Full Outfit Front with Helmet On  TDH.jpg

Hi ragamuffin, for my Judges Saber Blade im using a 3/4" Polycarbonate blade, with a white Luxeon led.

i've made a few light sabers, and i had PVC for the blade, but obviously it wouldn't light up. Where did u get the polycarb?

The first set of the pix here is my personal double sided saber, the second is the one i made for my friend. the blue star lights up, you can kind of see that in the last long pic.

saber3.0.jpg

full.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back