Judge Valcar = 2000ad Crossover Project

Now the cutting out stage and shaping....

Holster P4.jpg

Holster P5.jpg

Holster P6.jpg

Holster P7.jpg

Thanks JW03, Its been a solid push from the start, and Its been 3 weeks so far from the end of the drawing up stage.... still loads to do, but like you said its getting there.....

Holster P12.jpg

Holster P13.jpg

Holster P14.jpg

Holster P15.jpg

A nice touch before sparying the holster was to apply some Black pleather to the outside of it, while leaving enough space to spray the Gold edging...

Holster P19.jpg

P04-15-07_13.52.jpg

P04-15-07_13.53.jpg

P04-15-07_13.53[1].jpg

And now the final stage the Gold and Black paint job.... I think the Holster looks good with the gun. And it looks good on the belt too. I have applied a strip of elastic to the Hoster to hold the butt of the Pistol in the Hoster....

P04-15-07_17.55.jpg

P04-15-07_18.26.jpg

P04-15-07_18.27.jpg

P04-15-07_18.27[1].jpg

P04-15-07_18.29.jpg

Hi ragamuffin_1616, I used some left over 3mm thick sintra and had cut it out with a knife. Then found some leftover Black pleather from my sith outfit to finish it off.....

I'm now going to make my judges Law book, that can me worn on my belt inside a pouch. I'm also going to make that out of 3mm thick sintra... I will update with progress and pic very soon...

Well here is the work done so far on my Judges Law book.. Its been hand cut out of 3mm thick sintra. I will be doing the paint job on it in the next few days...

Book 01.jpg

Book 02.jpg

Book 03.jpg

Book 04.jpg

I have spent a while cutting out the bantha skull for the front cover. It was tricky but i did it. I have put a spine on the book and a back plate... heres the progress..........

Book 06.jpg

Book 07.jpg

Book 08.jpg

Book 09.jpg

that is gonna be one amazing looking mando when its done...you ner'vod are an artist...keep up the good work....ps just saw that ur in the uk...hey...me 2 lol

always good to meet another UK Mando... setra. I am enjoying this one, I have now hit the intresting part making the shoulders for the outfit. Im going to use a 3mm thick sintra base's for both sides of the shoulders, and all the bars that make up the look from 10mm thick sintra. Its coming along good so far. This time round Im getting a set of armour from a ebay seller. I had my fill of making the armour buy hand. Besides not to mention all the dust and the mess.... hehe.

The Law book has now been sprayed and looks great. The Book is Brown with Silver pages. Here is the progress shots of how it looks now.....

Book 10.jpg

Book 14.jpg

Book 11.jpg

Book 12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I forgot, here is the finishing touch's to the law book. I have hand painted the Bantha skull with Silver acrilic paint... I was going to do it in Gold, but there is goong to be enough Gold in the outfit as it is. And I have found a pouch big enough for it to fit on my ammo belt . I have put a set of magnet fastners on the ammo belt for a better open - close action when taking the Book out and puting it back.....

Book 17.jpg

Book 18.jpg

Book 16.jpg

Book 15.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back