Mrgr8ness bucket complete-with comparisons!

Okay, which one was the one you painted again? I can't tell them apart..:lol:

Seriously though, freakin awesome paint job bro!:cheers

Thanks for sharing!

Stay safe,

Tim.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Its nice to get compliments, especially from some of the highly respected artists on here. Its an MSH-1 that I started probably 8 months ago, a nice sculpt overall. Now I haven't worked on it for all that time straight, just a little here and there. I have a lot more respect for the guys like AFFO$, Spideyfett, Evan, etc that paint for people on a regular basis and mass produce fine works of art. This stuff takes a lot out of you. I was thinking of picking up another bucket to do, since I learned so much from this one and feel I can improve in some areas. It will be awhile though, I'm exhausted. I am actually still going to touch up a few areas, mostly between the dent and triangles. Gotta bring out a few of those scratches a little more. I will be starting a new thread soon, as I install the electronics in this bucket-fans and rangefinder circuit, so watch for it.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back