Neckseal-close in front or back??

I cant wait to recieve all my soft parts... ordered a RotJ kit, Flightsuit with neckseal/Spats/Vest set up.. then i can really start working on my armour :D would everyone say the best way to affix everything is press-studs and velcro combined?

I cant wait to recieve all my soft parts... ordered a RotJ kit, Flightsuit with neckseal/Spats/Vest set up.. then i can really start working on my armour :D would everyone say the best way to affix everything is press-studs and velcro combined?

I'm going to use the snap method and possibly industrial velcro.

Yes, I think that is the best way!

But I did want to find out how the actual costume was made. There are so many details that come to light for me everyday. It is very interesting.

Sometimes, there are details that just jump out at me that I never have seen before.

My nephew lives in Sacramento. He traveled down to visit last year and went to C4 with us. He went home and bought armor, intending to be Jango, and then got too busy and has not had time to work on it much.
I would like to get as many details as possible to help him out when he decides to finish. And I am going to surprise him with a suit one of these days!!

Thanks again to everyone for the ideas and input!

Debbi

Just a quick note, Jango doesn't have one of these neck seals. Just in case anyone wasn't sure. (y)

In ESB and ROTJ the neck seal closes in front. (y)

i'm about to make a new neck seal for myself that's build into the suit. one less piece to worry about, and then no danger of the bib around the neck seal sticking out of the edge of the vest.

Just a quick note, Jango doesn't have one of these neck seals. Just in case anyone wasn't sure. (y)

In ESB and ROTJ the neck seal closes in front. (y)

Thanks Jim!!

Do you think I will ever get to know these details with certainty???
It is such a daunting task, everytime I think that maybe I have the details down, I find out more......

Wow!!
Don Trim's Jedi was NOTHING compared to the Fett!!!

:rolleyes

ESB
ESB_HD_024.png

ROTJ
RotJ_HD_050.png

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back