FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS

Hi FP, just out of curiosity... is there any way you could post some pics of the ROTJ armor next to an ESB armor ??? I would love to see them both together, and see the differences... (I'd appreciate if you could point us the differences :D... It's something I have been wondering from a long time :p )

Thanks

Ben.

Hey Everyone,

Packages started shipping Tuesday. Some went out Tuesday, some Wednesday, and a few today.

Still waiting for the final payments to be received. Shipping has stopped at this time until I receive those payments, or hear from those remaining members.

Thanks, as always !

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine came today as well, FP I dropped you a PM about it- there was a little mix-up I think. =) Please let me know that you got my pm?

Thanks

Hellopike

Heya guys ...

Just an update ...

I hope to get the rest of the orders that have been paid for recently out in the post tomorrow. Wednesday at the latest. Thanks everyone !

Hellopike - got your back bro. Sorry about that. I will fix you up immediately!

Matrix, sincerely sorry about that bro. I thought I sent ya the quote. PM on it's way :)

To those that have received their armor - thanks for the kind words ! If anyone has any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. Remember, support doesn't stop at Pay-Pal ;) I'm really happy that you all like your new armor !

Tambo, sorry man, didn't mean to ignore ya. Let me see how much material I have left. I will let ya know tomorrow afternoon if that's ok? Thanks for hangin in there !

Again, thanks everyone for their support and kind words !

FP

Tomorrow will be the first full day I get to work on trimming up my armor, and I have Question for FP, or anyone else with a set of v2 armor- Whats the best way to cut out the ABS buttplate? Score it with a razor and bend, or dremmel cut it and snad it to the right shape?

Thanks

Phil

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back