Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club.

I got to meet Novall and several others of the MM and they are a great bunch! Very cool Mandos! I've been inspired to create another custom Mando, and may even dust off my 6 year old custom Mando for a pic! (somehow my pics of it from years ago got ate...)

-Rex

Yes, it was quite an experience for me and the family...our first Con, and our first time trooping with the Mercs...my wife helped hold down one of the event tables next to the 501st/TDH's, while we boys made the rounds...I don't think I've had my picture taken so many times in my life! We couldn't go anywhere between the hotels without being stopped 5 or 6 times for photo-ops...but, the kids loved it! Hell, I loved it!:lol: I forgot my camera at the motel room, so here's a cropped pic of me in my armor for those folks I met, but didn't get to introduce myself to (my apologies to Jimmy BufFETT for this pic of his that I butchered :))....

rob1.jpg

Case-in-point: I met Jimmy BufFETT and Gilmore, but didn't know it, 'cause I didn't catch the nametags (you guys are swell(y))...I did that kind of thing all weekend...and to all the other Mercs and Fett's out there I met but got no names, it was indeed a pleasure!(y)
Rob
(PS...I learned what things on my kit need to be fixed...a helmet fan, and some suspension for my thigh armor are definately coming soon! I was pullin' those plates up all weekend! :lol:)

Olah amigo's I just got back from Mexico on vacation and had a blast. I wish I could have gone to D Con though LOL perhaps I can talk the Wif into going in that general direction next year and we just happen to come accross D Con LOL.

We are gonna try to get some large rooms next year so that the cost will be lower on everyone. That way more of you all can make it out.

SoCal clan needs to come out next year and represent!

Put a small article up about our D*Con invasion. We are also working on a short movie documenting the conventions and events that Mercs has taken part in during the last 6 months since our organizational birth.

Well, we opened up our regional boards today as well as started voting for regional logo designs that have been submitted over the last two months. We will also have a promotional video that is being worked on as we speak, so stick your heads in the door now and then and see whats going on with the Mandalorian Mercs.

Nice belt buckle! I think I have the same one, I wanted to place it into my suit somehow but it didn't look right with me, so I ended up painting it to match my helmet and I just wear it everyday instead!
dc172.jpg

BeltBuckle.jpg

Yeah...I picked mine up at Disney/MGM Star Wars Weekend earlier this year, and since it was the same color as my armor, I figured "what the heck"...just a touch of tongue-in-cheek for my armor...:lol:
Rob

Tomorrow, we open up the Supply Depot on our main site. For now we will be selling our official Mandalorian Mercs t-shirts as well as other merchandise as we get it in. Shirts are on sale for $15 with free shipping in North America, and $3.00 extra for overseas shipping. We should be able to hold to those prices for a good while =)

9am EST tomorrow, the supply depot will be open for business =D

We have finally chosen our PR officer spot after months of getting the position prepared, and weeks of debating candidates. We have one more Cuy'Val Dar spot that will open later in the year, Clan Admin. Officer.

Mercs T-shirts have been made available to members and friends of the Mandalorian Mercs. So if you wanna have the Mercs skull on your shoulder, then please feel free to grab a shirt =D

We are also very happy to be able to provide the community with ZamMap's MandoMaker program. People giving their time to help the community in general is what makes costuming fun!

Mandalorian Mercs were out and about this past weekend. Our Falco clan in NY state, and Talon clan in NC participated in charity events that helped raise over $2600 for their associated charity groups. We've also done a number of site and forum improvements and updates to better serve the club and members. Feel free to hop by and give us a shout!

Got my Magnificent Marrow Sun helmet the other day, working on revising my Open Seasons 3 gear w/ new paint scheme for the armor, add my custom jet pack and will be good to go to join you!

We have formed two new clans in the last month. The Buurenaar Verda (Storm Warrior) Clan which encompasses the state of Florida, and the Yustapir (River) Clan which encompasses the state of Missouri. If you have a set of custom Mandalorian armor , live in the states covered by these clans, and want to take part in events with them, then please come visit us at the Mandalorian Mercs site and join up!

Mandalorian Mercs hit 70 costumed members this week! This is a big milestone for us, only 30 away from having 100 costumed members. Look out Jedi Assembly, the Mandalorians are on the loose and closing in fast! =)

Our North Carolina and Florida clans both participated in the opening of two new conventions in the local areas, MonsterCon in Salisbury NC and Ancient City Con in St. Augustine FL.

Mandalorian Mercs invaded Montreal Canada and Columbus Ohio this past weekend for various conventions and events. Mercs may be invading a city near you, keep up with our latests news and events at Mandalorian Mercs HQ.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back