Jango knee darts and gauntlet darts,LAST CALL!!

I like the rest havent recieved my stuff yet....but patience is a virtue so I can wait a lil more as my suit is still not even ready for them yet...I'll let ya know when they arrive. :D

Well, I just want the darts! But if they don't show I want the refund for sure. What bothers me is you were so fast to give a refund and not try to find out what has happened to them? Your work is so good, lets find out what happened!! Were they even shipped yet? As a fellow Italiano, I will wait until next week after C4. If they don't show by then, please refund. Thanks

asok,bigkidbiggertoys and Galactic Bounty Hunter

THANKS so much for you words!

Brad1957
What bothers me is you were so fast to give a refund and not try to find out what has happened to them?

I did all the possible...Now I must wait the answer for the claim forms,but it's mean wait meaby 2 weeks or 1 mounth or 2 and it's mean patience!
Meaby somebody doesn't have it so I prefer to give the refund.
I think in this forum we are all honest,so if you take the my refund and will recive my stuff,or you don't sign to take it so it will came back to me, or you take the stuff and give me back the refund....

Were they even shipped yet?

I shipped the all stuff all the same days (12-04) and the 14-04 went out from italy.
This is what say the Posteitaliane Internet page, section "Dovequando" (in English "where-when").

Click this link
http://www.poste.it/online/dovequando/raccomandata.shtml

Write your traking number:RR593067828IT
Write the shipping day:12/04/2007

and see yourself what there write.

I remenber you this service is open from 7.00 am to the 11 pm in italy!
If try to use this service out of this range time you could read: "Attenzione dati non disponibili"

I say "wait" because I don't think they are lost...but if you don't want wait or you want your money because you are not happy for this unlucky situation,I'll give you the refund as I told you and as i did it!

Went to post office, they have nothing for me and have seen nothing as of 05/15. Tracking number did not show anything either. So I have checked all I can do here. Just wanted to let you know.:(

Hey Brad, I can send you mine (only used once...at CIV:lol:). I won't be using them for a long time, and when you get yours, you can just switch them out or send me those. PM me your addy again and I'll ship em out asap.(y)

still nothing here but strangely I got something from the post office about a lost international package...I'll fill it out and see what happens. Till then I can still wait, it's not killing me.

:D

still nothing here but strangely I got something from the post office about a lost international package...I'll fill it out and see what happens. Till then I can still wait, it's not killing me.

:D

It's not strangely...
This is the consequence of the claim form that i did...
While i was in L.A. for the c4 arrived to me 2 letters from the Posteitaliane.
As i told you,they said me my packages arrived in USA,where somebody lost or forgot them...They also said me that now are waiting for the answer from USA.

The 2 letters are for Pane and HMPOTC33.
Monday I'll call to ask also for Brad1957 and BH1053.

Ordering for this is closed, am I right?

sorry but for now is closed:facepalm...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back