The evolution of reinone's boots

POTENTIAL BOOTS RUN LIST:

POST #22 Updated and now with sizes. Hopefully Reinone that helps you even more in trying to figure out the logistics of this potential second run.

THX

:cheers

Hey, Reinone,

Can you make these in other colors like "tan" or "white" for the GM's and BARC's ?
No biggie if you can't, I just don't know how much play you have with color options or even if there is an option :)

BTY GBH - I need size 9 :)

skalen fehl- If you notice on your boots the ankle size is just the right size to get your foot in. This is because the fabric I used is not stretchable so thats why the anle are oversized like that in my boots. The boot maker did it like this on purpose. So this leaves me to believe the originals had a cotton stetch material to allow the ankle throat to be narrower and still allow you to put them on.

I found some material two years ago that would be perfect for this but its the wrong color. I can probably dye it but I don't have much experiance with that.

galactic bounty hunter--Thanks for getting the interest list going. I'll my best to get this done.

pghfett-- I will know in a week if the manufacturer of the soles can do them in white. I think white would be better because then you can weather them to look dirty.

As much as I don't really need to jump back onto the jango costume wagon I really don't want to pass up a chance to get boots when I can. I guess I would rather have a pair and not need them then need a pair and not have them. So put me on the list, size 12 pending price and time frame.

I'll be interested in a white pair as well. I'm doing a Biker Scout. a cross between Episode3 and Return of the jedi sketch book version.

nice!

I would definitely want a pair of White-size 12. I guess it would also depend on the final price. I know this might come as a shocking statement to some, but there is a point when something is cost prohibitive. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul,
Not to hijack this thread but I would like to hear something back from you regarding our deal. Since you won't answer my PM's so I thought I would leave you a post (seeing you are pretty active in this thread). Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul,
Not to hijack this thread but I would like to hear something back from you regarding our deal. Since you won't answer my PM's so I thought I would leave you a post (seeing you are pretty active in this thread). Thank you!

Hey Jon,
I didn't mean to lose track of you pm, I have been getting alot lately. I'll check right now.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back