C4 and Dragon Con Zammers

Yay! If we're still in this half of the country we'll be at DragonCon too.

Julie

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay... guess this means I have to go to D*C then too! Someone needs to make sure I don't put my Zam stuff on backwards! :lol:

If any of you haven't purchased a ticket yet for Dragon Con, lemme know, I am trying to get a group rate @ $55 a ticket instead of $60. The first 10 people I will collect their checks and send it in. I have only several slots left: Check Here.

Ok, I know I'm new to these boards, and my wife will not have her Zam even remotely close to being ready by CIV, but her and I will both be there! I will be in my TK and her in her Jawa!

I look forward to meeting you all!

Oh BTW we will also be attending Dragon*Con! This will be our first Celebration and Dragon*Con! :cheers

Hopefully by Dragon*Con we will have most of Aimee's Zam costume completed...:confused ...hopefully...

I'm very much looking forward to meeting you and Aimee, Tony! Since Aimee and I are doing the Jawa skits at CIV I'll likely be seeing lots of you!

I'm very much looking forward to meeting you and Aimee, Tony! Since Aimee and I are doing the Jawa skits at CIV I'll likely be seeing lots of you!

Haha, small world! I really can't wait for Celebration and meeting all of you face to face!

wont be making the c4 trip:cry

between the Dcon trip labor day weekend, and then shortly after flying to chicago to see my daughter graduate from navy boot camp, and then again to florida to see her graduate from advanced school...just cant get the funding to goto C4 as well...have fun all and ill see some of you at Dcon!

Zam clones..................................... :)

Every mans fantasy, surely LOL

When is DragonCon by the way?

Always wanted to go to Dragon Con tho i think i dont have a skimpy enough costume, most of the lovely ladies there seem to wear little at all haha! :)

Yeah - there is a lot of skin showing... Barricade Tape comes to mind :rolleyes It's a combination of me being chicken and being too old I guess - I just can't do that. Maybe that's why I've got a Zam costume? ;) I still have fun - even if I'm not in costume, DC is still a blast!

Haven't seen any Zams yet :(
I swung by TDH both but the 2 that were there weren't anyone who knew me. I haven't really made myself overly known around these parts.
The first couple days have been fun, I'm hoping more coxtumes will be about today and I can find some of you. We'll see :)

We attended Friday and Saturday. I stopped by the Dented Helmet booth VERY briefly on Saturday, and we went to the Bounty Hunter, Imperial and X Wing costuming panels, so I know we saw some of you there! My man wants to do a Jango now, so he'll be on the forums a lot in the near future...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back