Intrest in another EE-3 run (ROTJ & ESB)

progress over the weekend has gone well. I still have a few ROTJs to finish up and so far I have only made 2 or 3 scopes so I have a bit to go on that. I'll start taking payment sometime around the middle of the week.

-Bill

I definitely want an ESB, but it will probably be late May/June before I can order (too much right now with C4 and stuff). Hopefully the molds will last. I'll make it a birthday present to myself!

Something fun I did with a couple of bad pull parts.

We are all working on custom Mandalorian and will have about 3-4 female versions. Here is what I call the EE-3s or EE-3 swat:

DSCI1437.jpg

Ok, I am ready to start taking payments. I have made enough to cover and a few extras so it isn't to late to get in on it. If you don't get a PM soon the please PM me and I'll forward payment information.

-Bill

sorry work happened the beginning of the week and I haven't shipped yet. I got almost everyone packed and ran out of boxes. Going to get the boxes for the last two and everyone who has paid will ship out today.

-Bill

Ok all paid for EE-3s have shipped. If it was going international the customs forms were marked as "Stage prop" and a $20 Gift. All others went with delivery confirmation.

-Bill

There are lots of tutorials around that are probably better than mine, but this is how I did it.

ROTJ
1) Clean up all flash, bubbles and/or imperfections
2) Assemble all parts with JB Weld.
3) Paint entire prop with flat black
4) Dry brush silver paint over entire prop
5) Dry brush Rust color over entire prop
6) seal with a satin finish clear coat.

ESB
1a) For butstock follow the wood grain tutorial at http://sci-fire.com
1b) brush a small amount of orange onto the square greeblie
2) Paint the rest with flat black
3) paint flash tube with chrome spray paint (won't look like real chrome but close enough)
4) drybrush some silver/gray as you see fit over entire thing
4) drybrush some black over the chromed flash tube.

got mine today went together nicely. went to put the stock bracket on the stock and it gave way but its an easy fix. I'll get a small piece of wood shoved under there for alittle extra support and it will be good as new. I am very happy with the way it turned out, cant wait to take to the Indiana prop party next saturday and show it off. thanks again for doing these, Chuck.(y) :cheers

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back