WIP Mythosaur Decal Concept

Mand alor

New Hunter
Hey, folks...just busying myself with a little side project while I wait for key components to arrive. Thought I might share my progress and get a few opinions.

Anyway, I seem to see Boba's Bantha skull decal/symbol plastered everywhere (or what I've assumed to be a Bantha skull, though it is sometimes referred to as simply the 'Mandalorian skull').

It's not that I don't like it...the image is very appealing...I just thought that it doesn't necessarily represent a historical Mandalorian creature (the Bantha being a native of Tatooine).

In my honest opinion, the Mythosaur is far more legendary (not to mention culturally applicable).

I've tried to create a (very) rudimentary decal/symbol concept using MSPaint and Photoshop CS2. Lemme know what you think.

gse_multipart2754.jpg

(BTW, my main source of inspiration/reference can be found here.)

-Mand’alor
------------------------------
Josh: “What’s faster than the speed of light?”
Dan: “I dunno…what?”
Josh: “The speed of DARK…when you turn off the light, the dark’s already there!”

Actually...just dug a little deeper. It is supposed to be a Mythosaur skull...just with intentionally distorted proportions.

Ah well. Just consider my concept more of a revision, then. A more accurate version.

This is what I get for not reading the fine print.

:lol:

-Mand’alor
------------------------------
Josh: “What’s faster than the speed of light?”
Dan: “I dunno…what?”
Josh: “The speed of DARK…when you turn off the light, the dark’s already there!”

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back