Please Help - Need Helmet Paint Information

azheat01

Active Hunter
I am about to start painting my Boba Fett, ROTJ, armor and helmet. I do not have an airbrush, and was wondering if anyone can provide any advice on which off-the-shelf spray paint and colors worked the best (Krylon, Rustoleoum, etc).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Help - Need Paint Information

I am about to start painting my Boba Fett, ROTJ, armor and helmet. I do not have an airbrush, and was wondering if anyone can provide any advice on which off-the-shelf spray paint and colors worked the best (Krylon, Rustoleoum, etc).

Thanks.

Thanks.

Use the "search" function. Your question has already been answered 1000 times before.

like the others have said, use the search option, or you can be like me. i'm waiting patiently because i know affo$ recently got himself a set of fp v2 rotj that he'll be putting together another fine list of spray paint colors for us to learn from his wisdom.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back