Mcquarrie Fett helmet WIP (action figure based)

Very cool. I was actually thinking of doing a McQuarrie Vader, much more menacing then the movie version IMHO.

I think the helmet in the lower right corner of the pics above looks like it could have been a Vader concept. Here's another pic I found.

Concept-14sm.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
He never finished it, but I am curious to any updates. Someone needs to finish this project. Its a must have for Fett fans.

I'm back at V2 of that helmet. I'll be working on it all week among other stuff. I've got a whole week to myself! No work, wife or kids this week.

I'm back at V2 of that helmet. I'll be working on it all week among other stuff. I've got a whole week to myself! No work, wife or kids this week.

Thanks for hijacking my thread!!!!!!! :lol: LOL just kidding Marrow def would love to see your MQ Helmet done. Maybe once mine is done and yours is done we could trade? would like your version for my helmet colection.-Jason

I have done more on this and am very happy with it actuall orded the mold material to do my first mock up mold for the MQ stormy and fett. Ill post more pics soon.

Well I got the temp mold of the MQ stormy done the other day and pulled a hard cast to sand down and make my master before I make the master mold.
Some more pics. I mocked up the aerators and took pics of it next to the JRX McQuarrie Vader Im building/finishing for someone. Thought it would be cool to show them side by side even though neither is done yet.
So Now that this one is almost done I can get cracking on the MQ Fett i started. I have done more to it since the last pics and will post more updates soon.

pict0103.jpg

pict0104.jpg

pict0105.jpg

pict0106.jpg

pict0107.jpg

Damm SGB,

That is one sweet Concept Helm...as always, awesome work J! thanks for sharing that piece of historial design with us!

Stay safe,

Tim.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back