So excited!

BH1053

Hunter
My rofkintoy gauntlets are on the way and my orders are going threw to BM and I am just so excited!:D I already have a stormtrooper armor set but it was put together when I got it so I want to start with just the basic armor and do all the putting together and painting on my own ( allot more fun ) Chris (TK409) is in my carolina 501st and he did such a great job on his I have wanted to do one for myself ever since I saw him at my first event. Well I am new here so hello everyone! I cant wait to join the ranks as a Bounty Hunter! (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, boba stole my soul, wallet and time for the better part of a year. and by the better part i pretty much mean when i was awake and not at work!

but it's all worth it :)

Welcome aboard! You are in good company here. Good luck on your quest for Fett, it can sometimes feel like a neverending process. Post pics of your stormie in the meantime. That is what I am working on next.

Welcome! These are a great bunch of guys and gals here! If you need any help you will find it here, that is for sure! I agree with everyone else! This is a great project and I look forward to seeing your progress pics!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back