official Jango Vest run V1.0 by Loanstar

Hey Loanstar, I'll pm you this as well...
I was wondering if I could possibly...get one of your vests and flightsuits? I hope its not too late! : /
I love the quality of the vest/flightsuit in your pictures! It looks like ya jumped right outta the movie mate!

Would you be willing to take money order?

Thanks!

- Fitzgerald

received vest and flightsuit!

flight suit is fantastic - great job...

the vest is very nice as well but was surprised that my shoulders were glued on and not stitched through the piping crease, they were coming off when i opened the box, will have to resew. also no finished edge on the bottom of the vest, thought a finished hem wouldve been nice on the bottom, other than those two issues it looks fantastic and im glad to have one!

also still waiting for neck seal which mystically disappeared in a post office in minnesota...why my stuff was in minnesota? don't ask...a long and painful story

Mike - are the bottom hems supposed to be stitched and are the shoulder flaps supposed to be glued or stitched???

JD - It ended up in Minnesota...??

he told me via pm that all the shoulders were apparently glued to the vest, my shoulders were seperated partially from the vest when i received it and will need to be sewn. I think i can do it on my machine if i do it manually. its only a run of about 6-7 inches. if you take a good look in the pictures in this thread you can see none of the vests have a bottom hem. I suppose where as they are being covered it really isnt needed, but for 300 bucks it wouldve been a nice touch...just me though im kinda a stickler for the value of my dollar...

also ya i beleive thats the state...someone needed a test fit apparently and my stuff went for that purpose without me knowing. when it arrived at my house almost 2 weeks later than it shouldve, i was missing a neck seal...apparently if i want that, i have to agree that he ships it to the same guy with his vest and wait till it gets shipped to me from there...not really sure what the deal is with that...i thought i paid for shipping to my house, not someone else's...well all i can say is this Jango costume is turing out to be a run of bad luck...first the JD armor fiasco, which made out okay seeing as i could find a buyer....and now this issue with 650 bucks worth of stuff making rounds accross the country instead of coming to my house where it belonged. i hope this isnt a message to me that im simply not hearing cause ive got a bunch of cash invested in this costume already..LOL

the one plus is mike says he owes me a couple of beers for all the shipping fiascos...too bad i dont intend to go to germany any time soon...rather have door to door shipping to be honest.

How did I miss this post?

JDFett - dude, you have had the worst luck with Jango - The JD armor delays and then no refund, the jet pack rocket shattering on the floor, and then shipping delays and vest flaps...

So let me get this straight, the neck seal is extra? I thought it was part of the order...And if you ordered it, Mike would ship it to the other member for a test fitting first? That pretty screwed up.

I like to give people a chance, and I am still waiting on my flight suit and vest (it's only been 2 weeks since I ordered it, not late yet). If my stuff were shipped to another member first (without my promission) I would be livid!

But what could you do? Get a refund? Then you are out of a flightsuit and vest AND the other stuff is just sold to another member... That's the problem with this hobby sometimes... :facepalm

Hopefully I will have better luck - I don't have any complaints, so far.

Uau, your job, are great¡¡¡¡ I've had to finish my own costume, but I've problems with the molds, I had already make my vaccum table.

Regards.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back