Any plans for a TDH dinner at C4? No? Lets make some!

I may have missed it, but if someone wants to go to the dinner, and their not 100% sure that they will be there on friday can they pay there if the end up coming?

Wow that is an amazing turnout for the dinner. Had I not just took out a loan on a car and bought a house I would be there. Have fun everyone!

I may have missed it, but if someone wants to go to the dinner, and their not 100% sure that they will be there on friday can they pay there if the end up coming?

Yes and no. Yes you can show up to the place like you would any other night. You will not be able to get the special menu/prices. You would have to pay full price. Also I can't promise you would sit with us, as they will set aside a set amount of seats for us but they are a busy place and they could run of out space real quick.

Free bump and a narrowed down list of who still needs to pay and or list what they wanted to eat. :)

1. Predatormv
2. Spidey Fett
3. Mrs. Spidey
7. Pennywise
8. dFett
10. zxwing
12. Mrs. MandalorFett
13. Mini-MandalorFett #1
14. Mini-MandalorFett #2 (btw I will be refering to your children all night as the above mentioned names and only by that lol)
15. GCNgamer128
16. TXFett
17. TxFett's guest #1
18. TxFett's possible guest #2
19. DarthMiller
21. Cruzer
22. littlebekahc
23. Qcruz
24. Cruzer guest #4
25. TK172
26. Tk172's guest
27. Katua Fett
28. morpheus1977
30. Got Maul
31. Seeker
32. Cylrul Pbz
33. Shadow 7098
36. Fett Officer
38. Dark-Side
39. Dark-side guest
41. dfett's guest #1
42. dfett's guest #2
43. PredatorMV's guest #1

Well I have very good news. I got a reply from Jeremy today and he said as long as there is no offical event he has to be at he would be thrilled to come to the dinner. So barring any offical events the real Boba Fett and his wife will be there!

HOLY.....!!!!:eek: Great work bro!!

Payment coming your way!!(y)

Spideyfett: Fried Mozz sticks, Classic Cheese burger, And Cheesecake for Dessert
Unlimted Soda.
Mrs. Spideyfett: Mozz sticks , Cajun Chicken Pasta
And Cheesecake for Dessert
Unlimted tea

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sent my Pay Pal off for the Dinner!!(y)
here is the info just for the record...

Willy Morriss Shadow7098
Fried Mozz sticks
Classic Cheese burger
Cheesecake
tea

This is going to be fun!!!!:cheers

I'll be paying later today or tomorrow :) Been having horrible internet problems, and the office computer doesn't have the cookies enabled to run PayPal.

Yea I sent PM reminders right after you mentioned it last time. I will send out another set tonight.

Dark-side and spidey got both of you all set.

Ok here is the Current list of people NOT PAID (guests left off). Remember you only have 5 days left to pay.

1. Pennywise
2. Gilmore of OK
3. zxwing
4. TXFett
5. DarthMiller
6. Cruzer
7. littlebekahc
8. Fett officer
9. KatuaFett
10. Morpheus1977
11 Seeker
12. Got Maul
13. Cylrul PBZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here is the Current list of people NOT PAID (guests left off). Remember you only have 5 days left to pay.

1. Pennywise
2. Gilmore of OK
3. zxwing
4. TXFett
5. DarthMiller
6. Cruzer
7. littlebekahc
8. Fett officer
9. KatuaFett
10. Morpheus1977
11 Seeker
12. Got Maul
13. Cylrul PBZ
My name's not on the list, does that mean you'll cover me? ;)

I'll get you the money tomorrow morning, and I'll also have to figure out what I want.

Gotcha added Tambo at #7 and #49.

I will be extending the deadline by a few days until the 1st just so those few folks who get paid at the end of the month have time to get paid and get payment to me.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back