Any plans for a TDH dinner at C4? No? Lets make some!

Predatormv

Well-Known Hunter
The Offical C4 TDH dinner thread!

****LIST IS NOW CLOSED!!!*** If your name is no longer on the list and it should be PM my TODAY! I will be removing the money from my paypal account on the 2nd and paying Casey's as soon as it gets into my bank account so you have precious little time to waste.

***Update 4/24/7*** I have extended the payment deadline a few days just until the 1st. That way anyone who gets paid at the end of the month can still get payments in. So PAY UP!

****Update 4/2/7****** Ok cats and kittens I am going to start taking payments for the dinner now. Paypal $27.65 per person to Predatormv@aol.com (that is the $26.65 plus the fee paypal charges me). Include your board name, real name, and menu choices in the paypal. I will take payments until April 28th. All payments MUST be recieved by the 28th, no expections. I really don't want to take money orders, cash, or checks but if you absolutely have to PM me and I will send you my mailing address. I will update the list as people pay.

The dinner is offically a GO! It is set for Friday May 25th at 8pm. It looks like Casey's is going to be the place
****Update Below******
I spoke with the guy from Casey's today and we finalized prices and a menu. It is going to be $26.65 per person, for that you get:

Choice of 1 of the following: Onion Rings, or Fried Mozz sticks
Chocie of 1 of the following: Classic Cheese burger, Penne Pomodoro, Cajun Chicken Pasta
And Cheesecake for Dessert
Unlimted Soda, tea, coffee
Tax
Gratutity.
I am going to do this pre-paid so that everyone will pay me and then I will pay Casey's prior to our arrival. Also when I start taking payments I will need your food choices and real names (put them in the e-mail for paypal). Once I give the list to Casey's no one will be able to change their minds about the food, as they will make what ever I put on the list and no more (that is how we are keeping the cost so low) Also this means that only people who pre-pay can go to dinner, sorry that is how it has to be.

Sound good?

BTW the date and time is set.
****end update****
Ok here is the updated list as of 4:18am Friday morning the 27th..
1. Predatormv **Paid*** Mozz sitcks and chix pasta
2. Spidey Fett ***Paid*** Mozz sticks and burger
3. Mrs. Spidey ***Paid*** Chix pasta and Mozz sticks
4. Jimmy Buffett **paid** mozz sticks and burger
5. petepurin's wife ***Paid*** mozz sticks burger
6. Commander Voltaire ***Paid*** Rings and burger
7. Tambo Fett ***Paid** Mozz sitcks burger
8. Tk2647 **paid** mozz sticks penne pom
9. MandalorFett ***Paid**Mozz Chicken pasta
10. Mrs. MandalorFett ***Paid*** Rings Penne
11. Mini-MandalorFett #1 ***Paid** Mozz sitcks buger
12. Mini-MandalorFett #2 ***Paid*** Mozz sticks Burger
13. GCNgamer128 ***Paid*** Rings and burger
14. TXFett ***Paid*** MOzz sticks Penne
15. DarthMiller ***PAid*** Mozz sticks & Burger
16. Evan4218 ***Paid*** Rings and a burger
17. Katua Fett ***Paid*** MOzz Penne pasta
18. morpheus1977 ***Paid***Rings Burger
19. Tim Allen **Paid*** Cheese burger/ Mozz stick
20. Cylrul Pbz ***PAid*** Mozz sticks and Penne
21. Shadow 7098 ***Paid*** Mozz sitcks burger
22. Galactic Bounty Hunter ***PAID** Rings chix pasta
23. GBH's guest ***Paid**** Mozz sticks and penne pasta
24. petepurin ***Paid*** mozz burger
25. Dark-Side ***paid*** Rings burger
26. Dark-side guest ***Paid*** MOzz sticks Penne pasta
27. Icedevil ***paid*** Rings burger
28. PredatorMV's guest Garry D. ***Paid*** Rings burger
29. PredatorMV's guest Randy ***Paid***Rings &chix pasta
30. PredatorMV's guest Angie ***Paid*** Mozz sticks Penne pasta
31. GORO from Japan **paid*** mozz sticks and burger
32. TEAMFETT ***paid*** rings and burger
33. fettcicle ***Paid*** Rings burger
34. The Clone Emperor ***Paid*** Mozz sticks Chix pasta
35. Shockwave ***Paid*** rings burger
36. Predatormv's guest #4 Dave **PAid** rings chix pasta
37. Predatormv's guest #5 Christine **Paid** mozz sticks chix pasta
38. Tambo's guest ***Paid*** Rings chix pasta
39. RaiderBabe ***Paid*** Rings burger
40. Tk409 ***Paid **** mozz sticks and burger
41. bobafett669 ***Paid*** Mozz burger
Special Guests of Honor! maybe if nothing offical is planned for them.

1. Jeremy Bulloch
2. Jeremy Bulloch's Wife

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't the 501st dinner planned for Sat?

We need to look at when the 501st and Rebel Legion dinners are so we can plan around those since a lot of our members are members of one or both of those groups. I know I will be going to the 501st dinner.

Isn't the 501st dinner planned for Sat?

We need to look at when the 501st and Rebel Legion dinners are so we can plan around those since a lot of our members are members of one or both of those groups. I know I will be going to the 501st dinner.

Oh yeah. Me too, maybe Fri. then?

Dinner would be great. Mirax is really good at getting these things together, everyone listens to her. :D I'll be there all 4 days, so I'm good to go whenever.

(y)

Would we want to have the TDH Group photo the same day? We could do one in costume at the con, and one out of costume at the dinner.

Sorry guys I would love to but you are on your own for this one. I don't think I will be able to make it this year. Something has come up that will occupy the entire weekend for me so I can't see a point in going for Fri only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys I would love to but you are on your own for this one. I don't think I will be able to make it this year. Something has come up that will occupy the entire weekend for me so I can't see a point in going for Fri only.

Darn:facepalm ....and I was looking forward to finally meeting you...:cry

maybe Dragon-con?:)

Since we are without Mirax, it appears that we have to plan this dinner ourselves... How should we get started here? First we need to establish a date and time, find a restaurant, and then have reservations set.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back