Any plans for a TDH dinner at C4? No? Lets make some!

ya me to ill be there all 5 days and im not part of either 501st or rebel legion so my calander is open for what ever.

Why don't we just say Friday night? Around 7-8ish that way everyone can finnish at the con and take what ever swag they need to back to their hotels and make it to dinner? You can wear what ever you want, armor, plain clothes, TDH shirts (most likley) what ever. Sound good to everyone?

DCB any chance of you making a TDH C4 exclusive shirt like the Dragon Con one?

I'd suggest In'N Out or Round Tablebut I think a actual restaurant would be more apporpriate. I'm going to be there 23-29th so anything is fine by me. I can't wait to meet everyone.

After reading the LA scouting report done by one of the 501st legion memebers it looks like Casey's Irish Bar and Grill might be the best bet. It is a bit of a walk from the con center but it has ample room to most as many people as we could bring. And it seems like it might not be that expensive while still having decent food, plus full bar...

I'm heading down to LA this Saturday, so I'll check out a few restaurants and make a stop at this Casey's Irish Bar and Grill to check it out also.

Sorry guys I would love to but you are on your own for this one. I don't think I will be able to make it this year. Something has come up that will occupy the entire weekend for me so I can't see a point in going for Fri only.

Count me as bummed.:( Don't even tell me Gotmaul, Seeker and Brak's Buddy aren't coming either?

Friday at 7 or 8 pm sounds good to me. Casey's sounds cool, because bar and grill means everyone's welcome. :)

(y)

If its a matter of finding the right place...The House Of Blues is a pretty happin' place and I think all ages are allowed;)
~Kevin

I can certainly be for dinner. Wont be able to do with costume though, it just wont be finished by then.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back