Black & White ROTJ Wookie Braid

crazy4BobaFett

Active Hunter
I was at a Tack shop buying fly off for our dogs and I happened to notice an item there that reminded me of the Black and White ROTJ Wookie Braid.:eek:
This one was not black and white, it was sorrel and white. It looked just like it though.
It is called Stampede Strings, used to hold your cowbot hat on. So since the girth belt was also a horse or tack item, you think that the notorious Black and White braid may be just this?
I found one on Ebay here: HORSEHAIR AUTHENTIC LOOP COWBOY STAMPEDE STRING b w | eBay
I don't know but I think this may be a nail on the head, correct me if I'm wrong.
But for $17 and its long too!
Just maybe.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, looks pretty close to me! In any event, it's a lot easier than braiding your own, which I have not tried as of yet. Good call Christi!

Hmm...maybe! Nice find! See how there's those balls at the end? Maybe they found a style that had those leather turks head knots instead.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back