ESB painted ARMOR??

Yeah, those two light grey areas on the left shoulder is what I was going to point out, but Mando man beat me to it. Otherwise, Very impressive painting there!!!
D

WOW!:eek: :eek: :eek: :love (y) (y)
Awesome armor there. There is so much talent on these boards! SpideyFett, beautiful paint job! You should be proud!

Last edited by a moderator:
i would go over the badge part of shoulder bell with the mandalorian symbol again. it's not white, but it's not the same yellow as the shoulder bell so there shouldn't be any misting of the yellow color. instead it's more of a tan color from what i can tell from hd screen grabs. the dark grey scuff marks right above the actual skull are correct though, or pretty close.

Man after looking at these pics I have to say Alex you should just stop painting, I mean you are really, really, really terrible at it. For pete's sake I have seen 5 year old kids paint better with their fingers. I can't believe people pay you money for this kind of nonsense. If anything you should be paying me just to look at this utter poop. Do you even paint with your eyes open or were you like using the focre??

There, happy I tore into you a bit? J/k of course bro it looks awesome.

Man after looking at these pics I have to say Alex you should just stop painting, I mean you are really, really, really terrible at it. For pete's sake I have seen 5 year old kids paint better with their fingers. I can't believe people pay you money for this kind of nonsense. If anything you should be paying me just to look at this utter poop. Do you even paint with your eyes open or were you like using the focre??

There, happy I tore into you a bit? J/k of course bro it looks awesome.

:lol: :lol: ..

Updates later today..(y)

Sneak peek...:eek:

This is Version 1 FP armor.....painted ESB style...

This was a test fit I did recently...sorry for the bad lighting...

and YES that's ME in the suit...I look funny!!:lol:

MEESB2a.jpg

MEESB1a.jpg

RIGHT ON!!!! You nailed it there bro!!! Looks like you got everything down. Great work;) If I may ask, whats the base green???
D

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back