BOBA BOOTS

R

RENEGADE 88

WHERE CAN I GET SOME UK SIZE TENS, SURELY CA BOOTS ISNT THE ONLY SUPPLIER, THEY DONT STOCK MY SIZE AND FEELING A LITTLE BEWILDERED AS EVERYONE KEEPS POINTING ME THERE WAY WHEN I ASK..................................

Well that's the best place to get them.... i have a pair that's too big on me so i have to send it back for store credit. they assured me that they will have more in stock in about 2 months... if you want the best boba boots your going to have to wait it out, or keep trying the crago hold.

-Steve

what size are yrs???? im after a usa size 11/ 11-5 which is a uk 10, if yours are that id take them off you...............justin

no worries, just checked the chart converter and i actually need a usa 10 1/2............hahaha thanks anyhoo dude and cheers for yr help......justin

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,would you say a usa size 9 1/2 fie me if i take a usa 10 1/2...........justin

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back