HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TDH!!!

Old school.:)

TDH_Forum_Link_75X380.jpg

Happy Anniversary TDH! I havent a Fett costume to speak of, but I'm in the progress of making a Custom! This is a great place, and I'm so glad it's here!

Congrats to TDH and all of it's members. This is by far my favorite place on the web and home to many people I consider good friends. Here's to another 5!

SNiff on I say! Sniff on Dented Helmet!

And thank you for accepting the Sniffer into this great family.

Long live the Great TDH.

Congrats and happy anniversary dented helmet, I haven't been here that long but I love this sight. I see if anything new has been added at least twice a day. Thanks for all the help to everyone who has helped me build my suit and hopefully someday I can help someone else too. 5 YEARS...YAY!!!

Please excuse the lateness of this reply. I was searching for the history of TDH because I was interested in how this awesome website came to be and a fellow member lead me to this thread.

Wow...how amazing!!! Three years ago before I even heard of TDH, I never would have thought that painting Boba buckets would become my hobby and labor of love. I stumble on this website when I was shopping for a Boba bucket back in May 2007. Truly awesome and amazing website. Although I haven't embarked in an ambitious project such as building a bucket, I have since modified, converted and repainted a Jango bucket to a Boba ESB. This website has been very inspirational and informative. Thank you all, board & staff and fellow members for helping me cultivate a very rewarding hobby and past-time. Cheers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back