ROTJ vs SE ROTJ

This just means they used the ESB helmet as a STUNT helmet, cause they didn't want to wreck their cool new ROTJ helmet and didn't care what happened to the ESB helmet, since it was from an old movie and not the one they were currently filming. :lol:

ooooo!!.:lol: :lol: You got me.....that was a good one:lol: ...I don't like you, j/k;)

I just think the paint job on the ROTJ looks "rushed"....and no thought or time was put into it....and maybe they didn't think people like us would notice and just tried to pass it off ...:p.

I mean seriously, in "movie time", how long was it from the time Boba took Han Solo(in ESB) to Jabba that he was able to get a whole new set of "painted" armor, gauntlets and helmet (for ROTJ)??????:confused ....oh and to have them weathered so much ????
I mean "HELLO" did they not know that we would notice the Gauntlets went from Green to Red?? LOL! ...maybe I'm taking it too far.:lol:

SE/ ESB ALL THE WAY BABY!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
To paraphrase a line from Silence of the Lambs, the damage on the ROTJ helmet looks 'randomly random', to the point where the damage doesn't resemble chips or scratches at all. To me, it just appears they slapped paint on it at will.

I prefer the ESB helmet because of the stickers, for one. They give the helmet a more utilitarian look. Also, the damage on the ESB looks more realistic to me.

ROTJ all the way!! :D

ROTJstudio_front.jpg

I think that or all ESB or all RotJ, but the SE... I don't like it too much.

My (no) secret:

ESB (y)
RotJ (y) (n)
SE (n)

But this is an opinion ;)

Ah, just do what I do and have one of each, so you can swap them out at will with your ROTJ suit. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

After studying ROTJ shots this past weekend with the Fort Worth 4, we realized that the "SE" version existed before the special edition films. The use of the ESB bucket did happen while filming ROTJ. :) So your screen accurate for what its worth.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back