BKBT Chest Armor Run

Yeah. Not weathered though. SGB is working on a newer more accurate vest for me now. This armor left some of my snaps peeking out around the edges. I'll post a complete picture all weathered and snapped together when I get the vest (and maybe some help from Cruzer's keen eye)

P1011497.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I never did a full run of armor but released a couple of different prototypes from my original costume. I am doing a complete revamp so leg armor is in the works;)

I hear ya. By the time I actually get my Jango 'completed', I'm going to have a hard time selling my previous versions for $5.:lol:

Hello, I'm a Jango newbie, and have been looking into possibly getting a full set of Jango armor. Everyone seems to agree that BKBT is the best and his pics look absolutely amazing (the right amount of curvature and look of heft). I was just wondering when he will be doing another production run and how much it would cost. I'm looking to spend around $400 at most. If you are reading this BKBT, if you have some pieces that aren't perfect I might be interested in those as well (I bought a complete set of Biker Scout armor and helmet for $200 which had some VERY minor scuff marks and a tiny bit of puckering on the back hump, hardly noticable at all). I've searched on ebay but nothing looks as good as BKBT's (there was some decent looking stainless steel armor for $400 though). I've been a Biker Scout for the past 6 years and want a change. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from someone soon.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back