Jodo Kast Jodo Kast Keyslots different?

hellopike

Active Hunter
So I was reading Twin Engines of Destruction, and at the end, Jodo Kast's Helmet comes off with a sequence of button presses on a keypad on the back of his helmet- Is this something The Jodo Customers do with their helmets?

Jodo Kast 3 I'm looknig mostly at you, but I know there's a few other good Kast's out there.

Phil

A sealed helmet? cool. Someone around here made some sort f fabric layer at the opening of there jango helmet to hide the skin of the neck and to look like it was a sealed suit. Can't remember who though. But he didn't have buttons, and that was for Jango...

Do you have a pic?

Well yeah, sealed, but I mean the keyslots on the back of Kast's helmet are drawn in a way that makes them different from Boba Fett's.

Here's an attachment showing what I means

Phil

keyslotbuttons.jpg

Yup...

Its a tough mod for sure. This is what the back of my helmet looks like:
helmet13.jpg

Would I have liked to go with the squares on the back of my helmet?...Yes. Can I still...? Yes. But all in all I considered it a minor deviation that only a few of us notice. I think once I am done with my curent project, I might go back and make the back of my helmet look more to that shot...minus the red...UGGGHHH!!!!

You know what might work I just thought of for the keyhole mod that would make it more like Jodo's, is probly cutting even squares of red plastic, like semi-shiny red plastic, and putting them over the regular slots. Perhaps you can make a removable strip that you can take on and off from the regular slots. Just an idea.

-tubachris

I'd never noticed that keypad on the back of Jodo's bucket in the comics-how cool. I'll end up digging out that comics later and will definitely take a closer look. It just looks like a keypad, no? I wouldn't think that'd be rocket science to change, but I'm not sure I'd want to go changing a finished helmet for the same reasons Jodo stated. Plus I'd mess things up and would have to repaint-again. And yes that was a lesson I learned the hard way and won't be soon to repeat it... :cheers

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back