ESB Gaunlet greeblie help

I just hope that some of you (who bought the minilight) will do a lot of images and measurements so we can have more info regarding this found part.

Thanks in advance!

That's great! I hope someone will grab that one. But could someone (who bought a torch) post some better images and some measurements of the real stuff?

Thanks!

GAH! its only UK sales!! i messaged him anyway to see if he'd ship to the US. I REALLY want one of these! thanks for posting!

That was impressive. In the last couple hours of the auction it shot from £1.99 to finish at £26.00... not including shipping. Was that one of you folks who got it, or some avid torch collector? i.e., can we expect that to be a typical cost to source this item, or d'you think that was an outlier?

--Jonah

Another clear shot of it on the right gaunt.

PPWes.jpg
Ever%20Ready%20Minilight%202.jpg

Intriguing... any idea on a timeline, asok? I have a set of gaunts I'm working on right now, and at the very least I'd like to have the actual switch from this pocket light. (y)

I was at work when the auction ended..i had a snipe set up, but it apparently wasnt enough :/ Lost by 2 pounds...One day i will get one...*sigh*

Intriguing... any idea on a timeline, asok? I have a set of gaunts I'm working on right now, and at the very least I'd like to have the actual switch from this pocket light. (y)

No clue yet. It will just depend on when it gets to me.

Ok guys here are pics of this everready mini light as a whole and taken apart abit ready for me to mold the button, the measurements on post 14 by ral are pretty much on the button, there perfect so you can go off them or some of the ones Ive taken, anyhow here they are if anyone needs anymore let me know.

Cheers

Bobatrooper

IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_0369.JPG

IMG_0370.JPG

IMG_0371.JPG

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0373.JPG

IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_0377.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

Thanks so much for the images and the measurements! My measurements were based on the image provided from the Ever Ready Catalog and the overall length might also include the light bulb:

Ever Ready Minilight 3.jpg Ever Ready Minilight Measurements.jpg

I will correct those measurements when I get home.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back