Custom

thehype0 wrote:

I haven’t even thought about weathering my flightsuit yet. What would you suggest for doing that?

Believe it or not, the ideal way to weather a jumpsuit or flightsuit is to wear it and then roll around outside like a kid. Do power slides, slide into home base, fall down, etc. Do this in a very sandy area as it will wear out the fabric nicely. You'll look like a total dork, but it works. For my Boba's cape, I shot holes in it with a shotgun slug (of course I live way out in the backwoods). If you are really artsy, you can just use differing colors of tempera paint (greys, browns, etc.) and make it look weathered that way. Just some suggestions. I am going to be weathering my black jumpsuit on my custom in this way.

Good idea concerning shooting holes in your cape. Since I live in the backwoods a bit too, I'm always looking for something new to shoot! :lol: I might have to break out my AR15 etc and pepper my Kama full-o-holes when I complete it...:lol:

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back