Checking interest on Chest and shoulder decals

VashDstampede

Well-Known Hunter
Hi everyone!
I haven't had these available for quite some time, because I ran out of my stock and other projects got in the way.
I know others have been offering versions of chest and shoulder decals, but I was wondering if it is worth it for me to make them again.

If I do these I would offer the clean versions for the same price as I have before $2 for the shoulder decals (ESB or ROTJ) and $4 for the clean chest decals.
I discontinued the weathered chest version because it wasn't cost effective, but if I did bring it back, I may have to raise the price to $7 each.

Again this is just to gauge if it is worth it for me to do a run of these so please don't send payments :lol: .

I've been out of the loop for a while, so if there are any suggestions of making these better or new pictures that have come up with the chest or shoulder decals, please let me know.

I would even consider doing weathered shoulder decals if there are some clear reference pictures for me to work with.
You can e-mail them to me at forpoopinsilly@aol.com

Thanks,
Ely

I'll need some eventually and the price looks right. If you do helmet decals I'm interested in those too.

Please PM me if you go ahead with this.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back