SGB Fett suits PLEASE POST PICS

Great jumpsuit!
IMG_2753.jpg

I checked your site the otherday, and gosh, that suit of yours is so cool!!

keep it up mate!! :cheers

I don't know if this is off topic but how do you go to the bathroom if the zipper is so high?

i have an ESB on the way and a friend pointed that out..;)

thx

Arnold

I don't know if this is off topic but how do you go to the bathroom if the zipper is so high?

i have an ESB on the way and a friend pointed that out..;)

thx

Arnold
You cross your legs :lol: yeah i have toyed with the idea of putting in emergency hatches so to speak for that purpose..cause once the cod is on it would be hidden which would make the suit more functional and user friendly.Simply using longer zippers would do the trick and wouldnt detract from the look of the suit at all.

It it too late to put a longer zipper in mine? :)

You cross your legs :lol: yeah i have toyed with the idea of putting in emergency hatches so to speak for that purpose..cause once the cod is on it would be hidden which would make the suit more functional and user friendly.Simply using longer zippers would do the trick and wouldnt detract from the look of the suit at all.

yup sorry your suit is done...even if you would have caught me sooner I dont have any longer zippers.Where I live I have to order everything online cause there isnt any stores around here.
I did look at so 2 way zippers which I think would work.maybe in the futre ill add those in.

No worries SGB! Perhaps I can have my alterations shop gal slap a longer one in if needed. She put a longer two way zipper in my sandtrooper lycra dive skin which turned out great for those #1 moments :lol:.

yup sorry your suit is done...even if you would have caught me sooner I dont have any longer zippers.Where I live I have to order everything online cause there isnt any stores around here.
I did look at so 2 way zippers which I think would work.maybe in the futre ill add those in.

I received my SGB ROTJ jumpsuit today. I'm doing a "heavier" weathered SE Boba. Super smooth transaction SGB! Thanks a bunch for the suit, it fits like a glove!!! :D

I used krylon black, rust primer, rustoleum smoke gray rattle cans and fuller's earth gray and tan for the weathering.

I still need armor, guantlets, jp, blaster, shin tools, and boots to complete my costume...

mysejumpsuit01jn3.jpg

mysejumpsuit02rw5.jpg

Items I have: TK409 vest, TK409 neckseal, TK409 chest display, TK409 khaki pouches, psberetta aluminum knee darts, scratch built ankle spats, wookie braids, gloves, and accurate shelterhalf cape. Complete Equestrian girthbelt, 99centtaco ROTJ Ammo Belt and Bobamaker ESB helmet are on order/pending arrival!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back