Skygunbro ESB suit run

I would like to get one of these. I will be contacting you soon.
If payment is sent within 2 weeks will the suit be done by C4?
Thanks, Darren

These suits take about a week and half to make and then a few days for shipping...This also depends on your place in line so to speak..if your at the end of the line it will take a little longer.Generally we can do 2-4 suits in a week if my wife and I both sew.so even if your last it still wont take to long.Not sure when C4 is so I couldnt really tell you yes for sure._jason

Of all the times to be in Vegas on business.

Well, I am crossing my fingers for either a big score or an an ESB avaialbe slot to be empty.

These suits take about a week and half to make and then a few days for shipping...This also depends on your place in line so to speak..if your at the end of the line it will take a little longer.Generally we can do 2-4 suits in a week if my wife and I both sew.so even if your last it still wont take to long.Not sure when C4 is so I couldnt really tell you yes for sure._jason
C4 is late May.

I have to double check and update the run list above but I think i have all the suits spoken for..thats does include a couple people that said they will pay in the next couple days.I will double check though and make sure though.-Jason

I have a batch of suits going out in the A.m I will post better info on those tomm. afternoon.
I do have a few people that I still dont have measuremnts for and cant start on them until I have them so please look below and see if your on the list and if so please get me your measuremnts asap.Thanks

1. Bubbafett
2. Luke evans( need your TDh name as well)

Hey SGB, sent those measurements on 2/4. I'll look through my sent messages and resend them though, so you have them handy.
Thanks.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back