Kaleesh

Darasuum Verd

Active Hunter
One of the best book stores in town is closing on the 25th and everything is 40% off right now. I picked up the Ultimate Visual Guide and the Essential Guide to Alien species. It has an entry on Humans :) and more importantly, Kaleesh. YOu know like Grevious. Since my Cade Skywalker isn't going to great right now I'm gonna take a break from that and try a Kaleesh. They look complicated and they aren't exactly Mando but hey. I think I know How I'll do it but imput would be great. BTW here is a pic: :love

Kaleesh warrior.jpg

You should check out SW Insider 86, it has a story about Grievous with a photo of him before he was a cyborg. Oh and good luck, I look froward to your progress with this project.

Thanks guys. I have SW Insider 86, it's my favorite because of the Grevious Story and the Mando article :) BTW um.... I might get a glove, modify it for only four fingers and put my Pinkie and ring finger iin the same finger thing. I really like the mask, I'll do that first, I think, :) THX guys.

I used a Kaleesh war mask as part of my Sith Master Darth Baal cosutme. It really got alot of reaction at Dragon Con last year

234405917_8a7ab21b4a.gif

I eventually want to make a kaleesh warrior too. I'd recommend picking up "Star Wars Visionaries," also, more references of the Kaleesh in there.
Though I suppose I could share some scans from my copy if you want.

I know they are in Visionaries Hydra, I can't find it anywhere though. Then again I only looked in two places..... those scans would be nice. :) BTW how is yur custom Mando going??? TIck nice mask, any tips on how to make it? How much did it cost to make?

I actually purchased the mask off of ebay. The guy does some really nice work but is a real jerk to deal with. It took about four months to get it after I had paid for it. During that time I had emiled him over twelve times about the status without any reply. One day I checked his ebay status had saw he had been suspended form ebay. When I saw that I almost lost it. I emailed him with a slightly scathing email which he replied to by calling me several names that the language filter would have to cut out of this post. I did get the mask and it is of verry good quality. I think I paid about 100 with shipping for it.

Here is another pic of the mask. Do a ebay search for General Grevious or Darth Revan Mask. He does both.

SheelalMumuuMask.gif

No prob. He may have left ebay since he had recieved alot of negative feedback due to his lack of business ethics. I don't think I have any of his info left in my account but if so I'll try to find it.

I just got my Revan mask off that guy. It's good work and I got it in a few weeks. Faster than I expected actually. I had no problems with him.

Funny thing. I'm making Revan and Mando.
I have a TIE pilot and and X wing pilot.
I have a TK and a Rebel Trooper.

What is this self loathing thing I got going on? All my costumes are polar opposites of each other. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???:lol:

I just got my Revan mask off that guy. It's good work and I got it in a few weeks. Faster than I expected actually. I had no problems with him.

Funny thing. I'm making Revan and Mando.
I have a TIE pilot and and X wing pilot.
I have a TK and a Rebel Trooper.

What is this self loathing thing I got going on? All my costumes are polar opposites of each other. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???:lol:

Split personality? Bi-polar? Just plain confused?:p

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back