Jango armor question

Toragh

Active Hunter
Ok, I've looked around to get this answer, and I think I have but I'm just making sure.

I know how to attach the rest of the armor, but how do you attach the cod piece? I know the Boba one attaches to the butt plate like the collor and back armor do, but does the Jango version attach the same way?

I just rigged an elastic belt to the codpiece. The belt is hidden completely by the girth belt, so no part of it is visible. Just as long as the cod stays where it it's suppose to, it shouldn't be a problem.

Make it easy on yourself. Attach it to the belt of your holsters and you'll be able to put both on in one easy step when dressing. You can use snaps or Chicago screws to fasten them together.(y)

10.JPG

Here's my set up. I would suggest to go with the whole black strap just like cruzers. My was all leather before, but now I have converted to the black back pack strap thing. I forget the name of the type of material that is. I kept the some of the leather cuz my snaps and all. All the snaps you see on top of the cod piece are to connect my harnest to my cod and also to my girthbelt. That way nothing moves. :D

pics

cod1.jpg

cod2.jpg

cod3.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back