FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update

Ok perfect... That sounds exiting !!!

You know what I want: just to remember :p :

* Full ESB armor set, with knees, already trimmed, and also the ESB gauntlets.

That is aalso my question: will you offer the gauntlets ?? I would love to get the ESB full "pack". :D

All this plus a discount:D Count me in on a set of untrimmed armour;) ESB armour that is! I look forward to the sign up list on the 1st(y)
~Kevin

That's Great FP!(y)
Count me in as well for a full set of Full (ESB) trimmed with knees.
I've been waiting way over a Year for these babies and it's been worth the wait.
Thanks Again! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's Great FP!(y)
Count me in as well for a full set of ESB. I've been waiting way over
a Year for these babies and it's been worth the wait.
Thanks Again! :)

Way over a year? Man I have been waiting for like 4 years to finally get a set of FP armor(no not because he wouldn't respond or anything like that). I am thrilled to finally be able to get a set when it is offered.

Otherwise, we're all good. Being that it's Jan 24th already, I think it would be best to start the first official list as of Feb. 1. That way we'll start on track.

FP

Yeeha, Today is Feb 1st... :D:D:D please !!! start the OFFICIAL LIST :D:D:D... and put me there for a FULL ESB SET with ESB GAUNTLETS, already trimmed... (I prefer to have it cutted and trimmed by the MAN himself, THE MASTER ;) ).

I'm so excited !

Yeeha, Today is Feb 1st... :D:D:D please !!! start the OFFICIAL LIST :D:D:D... and put me there for a FULL ESB SET with ESB GAUNTLETS, already trimmed... (I prefer to have it cutted and trimmed by the MAN himself, THE MASTER ;) ).

I'm so exited !

Yeah Ben!!!!! Excited? YES!!! I need a ESB full set possibly with Knees but without Gauntlets. A question, do you sell the knees for separated?

Alright!! Today's the day I hope! (y)

I'm in for ESB trimmed with knees and if gauntlets become available I'd get those too.

I'll be watching for the sign up list or instructions as often as I can. :D

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back