FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update

Method one sounds good to me. Sign me up for a complete ESB set with knees. Everyone's been waiting for this day! (y) Thanks FP! the pieces we've seen so far look incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will need to post updated pics of the newest components that have recently been finished (Collar, shoulders, and ESB goodness). But rest assured, they're all just as updated and different as the parts seen in the above thread.

FP

Hi FP,
Would it be possible to post the measurment of the "inside" opening of the collar/backplate? I mean where your head goes thru.
I have a set of armor now that was made by another maunfacturer, and I have the collar and backplate semi-permanently attached, and it's pretty tight getting my big noggin thru the opening. :)
Also, have you considered taking 'a la carte' orders for certain pieces?
Just wondering.

Eric

I am interestedin a complete set, I like option 1 where I am in between jobs and wouldn't be able to afford it right now.

FP-
Great news!

I am interested in a complete set (no knees).

It would be great if you did the monthly option. I like the idea of 10 slots a month. I myself would like to be on the March run.
The only concern I would have is if the production stops. If we do go with option 1, how long wil you continue to produce the armor?

Thanks!

I like which ever method you chose, but like others I dont have the cash right now so method one would let me get a spot on a list and a little time to get the cash. So either way put me down for a set.

I would like a set of ROTJ with knees

I'm up for a full set including knees, option one looks pretty good to me...
I would like ROTJ, fully trimmed, ready to pay, last but not least (hopefully)
Thanks, TF...
----
-O.K. untrimmed is fine...
-Paypal sent...
----
awaiting quote for U.K. shipping...

I am interested in a full set of RotJ as well, with knees.Rough trimmed works for me. Getting on the March list is more than I could ask for. I would love to get mine asap.
Thanks!

As for method of distribution I think either one would be fair. If I had to pic one I'd say option 1, the monthly list, because I really like knowing the progress of my items and when they are being shipped.

Thanks for being so awesome FP!

the beauty of option 1 is that if you have a buyer that backs out, you can put it up in the cargo hold and it'd be sold in a couple hours.

I prefer the first option. The list, you can put it in this post and go for order according they have been asking for you.

all seems fair.. as long as we all get some LOL

ESB set - no knees - all trimmed up :)

thanks

im in for a set.. i have been waiting to finish my fett for this :)
SlaveR5

Heya guys and gals ,

Thanks for all the votes so far. Seems pretty unanimous for option #1 so far.
It is actually best for everyone when you get right down to it. I'll continue to watch this thread until tomorrow afternoon, in case anyone else finds there way here with any other constructive comments or criticisms before making a decision.

Animatronic - not in great taste bro, but it's all good. Everyone is welcome.

To answer a few questions :

The butt plate WILL be included. My bad for not listing that, sorry. I forget about it sometimes because it's not vac formed like everything else. It's a "cookie cutter" approach on that piece - trimmed from a straight sheet of styrene. But it is included.

As far as the term of availability goes ... even if there is a month that I break from armor to do a run of something else that has been in demand, like gauntlets for instance, this would only be temporary. As long as there is demand, I will continue to make these available to the members here at TDH, with whichever method is chosen.

In my first post, I neglected to add that I have also decided that from this point forth, any Fett related parts that I share will be exclusive to TDH.

This forum has grown to be "THE" foremost source of information for anything Fett over the years. Thanks to our board owner, the hard work of the Administration as a whole, and the dedication of our members. There have been many ups, and many downs over the years, but at the end of the day, when all is said and done ... everyone interested in Fett costuming eventually finds their way here. There is a lot to be said about that. We've all grown over the years with the forum, myself included. There is no better way that I know to pay tribute to this than to offer this exclusivity.

I only ask for a couple of small things in return -

First and foremost, I ask that you respect all the guidelines here at TDH of course, but more specifically, recasting - the more we keep this under control, the more talent we will draw to this board that will be willing to share.

Secondly, keep making the forum look great with your amazing individual and collective talents. The best dressed in star wars costuming, start at TDH. :cheers

FP

Sweeet. Im in for option #1 as well.
Any pictures of ESB armor? I love your ROTJ Version 2 I have, but I want to costume the Special Edition eventually.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back