Discount for Dented Helmet members?

nicklambo

Active Hunter
Hi,
I,ve just started an internet business selling Star Wars and other SCI-FI collectables..Master Replicas, Gentle Giant, Kotobukiya etc and wondered wether i am allowed to offer items on The Dented Helmet? I would hope to be able to offer you guys/gals some discount (help me out here..i can't give it away!!) but would probably only look to post out to U.K and maybe Europe. Oh! and the name of the store "Bounty Hunters UK" of course!

Thanks,

Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the interest...we can get lots more than is showing on the site....if you want something just send an e-mail using the attached form from the site and i will let you know price and delivery costs. We can get everything(ish) from Master Replicas..Gentle Giant..Kotobukiya..Dr Who..Harry Potter...great cookie jars..Batman..Spiderman...

Site is www.bountyhuntersuk.com

Thanks again...

P.S Let me know that you are a T.D.H member on the e-mail and i will do the best deal i can. (y)

You can offer a discount to TDH members. There is nothing that says can or can't. Nice web site.

When I read the URL I thought it said "Bounty Hunter Suk".:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back