Jango Vest Customisd Tailored to Your size

Bleahh,

sorry this took so long, but here is a pic of the issue with the sleeves on my vest. They are too narrow given the proper placement of the Cruzer, shoulder armor, which is fairly standard to screen size.

The armor should come to the edge of the sleeve but not over it. It is the same amount over on the opposite side as well. This picture is a center placement shot.

the dimensions of the shoulder bell is pretty much made in proportion to the 'short sleeve' length; so you wont look like an oversized bird with small 'wings'
i need more details.
u got pm~

I'll get another pic. The length of the sleeve is just right they are just too narrow to for the bells to fit on width wise. As shown in the first pic I sent.

the dimensions of the shoulder bell is pretty much made in proportion to the 'short sleeve' length; so you wont look like an oversized bird with small 'wings'
i need more details.
u got pm~

Hi Bleahhh !!
Nice designs..I liked them all..
Are you still taking orders...I want a suggestion for men's suit,if you can give..I have thought whole design of a suit of a fatty man around 300 lbs only shoulder portion is left. can you send me a some ideas of shoulder design which will make him look less broad, less fatty and a bit fit also.

Regards,
Nelson
Custom Tailored Suits

Last edited by a moderator:
we'll be taking a break for nov.
any interested parties can still pm me, and i will get back to you after the 2nd dec.

thanks for the support thus far~

I managed to get in more materials for the vest, and i can do another 3 sets at slightly lower cost; $82 compared to the usual $90.
The waiting time will also be shorter; 3-5 weeks compared to the usual 4-9 weeks.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back