Jango Vest Customisd Tailored to Your size

hello.
firstly, we could nto get any faux leather here in singapore thats charcoal grey. but after checking with my garrison yrs back, they approved it to be black. i do really prefer it to be black in colour; and many others have used the same vest and gotten thier costumes 501st approved.

hello.
firstly, we could nto get any faux leather here in singapore thats charcoal grey. but after checking with my garrison yrs back, they approved it to be black. i do really prefer it to be black in colour; and many others have used the same vest and gotten thier costumes 501st approved

Not to detract from your interest thread but if the above statement is true, it sounds like some GMLs aren't following the CRL standards.

Not to detract from your interest thread but if the above statement is true, it sounds like some GMLs aren't following the CRL standards.

i dunoe if there was a change in the standards for jango; mine was approved sometime 2004....
but any who, mos of the orders i got were for customized mandalorians.

While I think the vest is very good quality and was made to my specs. I think it's important to note that I got shoulder bells from Cruzer and the vest sleeves are too narrow.

The shoulder armor hangs over the sides. Was this just on my vest or is it that way on them all? I mentioned the Cruzer armor as it is fairly standard for the movie accurate size that most of us are using.

Other than that I loved the vest. I just can't use it with my Cruzer armor.

While I think the vest is very good quality and was made to my specs. I think it's important to note that I got shoulder bells from Cruzer and the vest sleeves are too narrow.

The shoulder armor hangs over the sides. Was this just on my vest or is it that way on them all? I mentioned the Cruzer armor as it is fairly standard for the movie accurate size that most of us are using.

Other than that I loved the vest. I just can't use it with my Cruzer armor.

send me a pic via pm on the problem. i'll see if we can fix it.

if anyone is cheap like me because of the economy trying asking or looking around for some Ciel Blue Fabric Dye, or just order some cheap doctor outfits online, thats what im doing 8)

Hi There

I am new to this and I am starting out. I am currently on delployment, and I want to construct a Jango fett outfit, during my days off from duty. What are the measurement you are looking for. And how much it would cost me? Do you accept Paypal?

Bleahh,

sorry this took so long, but here is a pic of the issue with the sleeves on my vest. They are too narrow given the proper placement of the Cruzer, shoulder armor, which is fairly standard to screen size.

The armor should come to the edge of the sleeve but not over it. It is the same amount over on the opposite side as well. This picture is a center placement shot.

Bleahh,

sorry this took so long, but here is a pic of the issue with the sleeves on my vest. They are too narrow given the proper placement of the Cruzer, shoulder armor, which is fairly standard to screen size.

The armor should come to the edge of the sleeve but not over it. It is the same amount over on the opposite side as well. This picture is a center placement shot.

DSC00087.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back