New stuff for Gauntlets

About size.. is this missile 1:1 ? or is a little oversized to match some of the gauntlets out there ??? (I saw the original in person and was really reall smaller than what I though... )

The missile is 1:1(IMO) and isn't absolutely scaled for any fan made gauntlets out there!
How I can tell you if is smaller or bigger then original?!?!
If I knew the precise measures of the original one, I realized it with the same size!
So I can't tell you it is 100% like the original but I think (IMHO)I'm pretty close:)

Anyway..
the prototype in plastic weight 85 gr

profession???:lol: :lol: by hobby!!!
About the material,I don't have any problem to make it in brass and aluminiun...
I use the plastic only because the missile is painted...
I could use also the gold and platinum but you should always paint it and nobody would see them :lol: :lol:
Anyway...there is absolutely any problem to make it in others material...
I'll do another prototype in brass and aluminiun8)

Last edited by a moderator:
For the price I was thinking 65 euro + shipping(6-8 euro USA and 5-7 Europa)for the plastic version and around 75 euro + shipping for brass and aluminiun version.
Tomorrow I leave for a week and I can't do nothing...
I open now the list for the run so you can think about it;)

OK, put me down for an ALL METAL brass & aluminum Jango Missile, shipping to Australia!

Cant wait to see them in person.

Standing-by for payment instructions, Cheers Jono!

Just a small update of my works...
dscf1977lj4.jpg

I used the bronze for the metal version!

Dude! Thats amazing work right there! Makes me just want a set of Jango Guants even. In the future after im done with my first suit!

-tubachris

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back