CG helmet - Work in Progress

CSK225

Active Hunter
Hey all,

It's good to be back.
I was on here a few years ago with some CG stuff (Webley, Jet Pack) and I've started a new CG bucket. Save this link (quicktime file) and have a look. Relax your eyes until you see three buckets and then focus on the middle one - VOILA, it's 3 dimensional... ooooh :)
I've been trying to incorporate all asymmetries into this helmet and this is what I have thus far. Let me know what you think.

Something went awry with this file. It's non-existant for what it's worth. I'll have it back shortly.
FILE REPAIRED - Sorry about that!

011107.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's looking really good. One thing though, with that being the ESB helmet (wavy brow)... it needs to have the ESB Range Finder. It currently has the RotJ. Can't wait to see how this comes out. Keep us posted.(y)

That's looking really good. One thing though, with that being the ESB helmet (wavy brow)... it needs to have the ESB Range Finder. It currently has the RotJ. Can't wait to see how this comes out. Keep us posted.(y)

Yeah, it's an RoTJ one right now. The translucent piece doesn't sit straight on the ESB version. It's quite crooked. I'll probably finish the range finder last. I have to get the other piece done on it and then position it along with the translucent segment as the finishing touch.

This is done in Lightwave 7.0

011107b.jpg

011107c.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back