ROTJ Flight suit run

Sorry guys I have been constanly plowing snow lately...lol I have to double check my order status to see how much material I have left I know there are a couple people who ordered ROTJ suits in the last week or so.

Ok I have another mystery person who is owed a suit I have NO TDH name so Im hoping they will see this.I know they were from here because they did refernce TDH in the payment title but forgot to add their TDH name.
I have emailed them several times via the email they provided to make their paypal payment to me and have gotten No response.So Ill try here.
The email is contrary@mail2faith.com
The name on the Paypal account is:Mary-Frances-Proctor
They paid with and e-check and I have NOT gotten any measurements from them. I cant make the suits if I dont know what size it needs to be.
Im not annoyed with this person Just want to get their suit done and shipped out.
Hopefully this will work and this person will PM me.Thanks-Jason

P.S. It is SOOO important you add your TDH so we can avoid this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have enough material to do 3 ROTJ suits.This is the medium weight cotton a little thinner than the esb suits which are twill.Please see first post for details. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back