Terminal Fettler Helmet. Pic Intensive

Oh sure it looks great now. . . but you just know that in a couple of months, TF will come out with an HD RF, and yours will be totally obsolete. :lol:

Oh sure it looks great now. . . but you just know that in a couple of months, TF will come out with an HD RF, and yours will be totally obsolete. :lol:

Well then I guess it's a good thing that he makes these so easy to upgrade:lol:

Seriously tho I can't say enough good things about TF and his helmets, they're beautiful and I dare to say the most accurate ones on the market;)

WOW! THAT is something I would trade my 2nd born for (not my 1st, I love her more:lol: )

But really that is awesome!

A Little Note and Update about Terminal Fettler. Anyone thinking about doing business or commissioning work from him should be advised HE IS INCREDIBLE! I have never worked with anyone who communicates, produces, and delivers a product fAR,FAR, FAR BETTER THAN, then it appears on the DH. If you see my earlier post(01/25/07) I pm'd him re a custom RF w/complete electronics. Shortly after he contacted me, advised it would be a couple of days to produce. I paypal'd, 2 days later, was advisedit was completed, mailed, and
today I received deliver. Completed, incredible craftsmanship, and faster delivery than things I ordered here in US and haven't received weeks prior to this. He is incredible-consider buying one of these

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back