Seeker's 41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper Armor

Yep... I am lacking a belly piece-lumbar, and I have a garage full of Sintra. Please PM to me how you connect the front to the back. Is it an inner Velcro shim? Or snaps? Looks tight!!!

Angles and widths might be nice too.

Later R2RO!

Oh... and you need a rifle!

The DC-15 Mk-II

dck02.jpg

I made the prototype!

Just finished getting my shoulders vacu-formed and I also trimmed the chest and back. The shoulders are painted. The chest and back still needs painting.
I have temporary leather shoulders straps for now

cloneproject241.jpg

cloneproject242.jpg

cloneproject243.jpg

cloneproject244.jpg

cloneproject245.jpg

cloneproject246.jpg

cloneproject247.jpg

cloneproject248.jpg

cloneproject249.jpg

What's the secret to attaching the front (crotch) piece and the back (rear) piece? I've seen some small details there, but haven't found a good solid way to connect them that's accurate and lasts a long time.

:eek:AGHH, what happen to your hands!!!:cry Don't worry, I'll carry your blaster for you at CIV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude nice. You are going to have the best looking Clone Trooper. Where is your helmet from (you probably already put that in the thread and I guess I overlooked it)?

Great work Arturo:cheers ,

How is moblity in that suit? it looks like you will have a hard time picking up your blaster if you drop it, or sit for that matter. (due to the ab area)

cant wait to see it finished..
you should really a have a APF (Arturo Prop Forum) lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back