My progress

I just made this cod piece,it still needs to be trimmed:

cod.jpg

Just a Quick Question for untried Hunter,
is that flight/jump suit black? if so, where abouts did you get it? i am after a black suit for mine too.
looking good tho, brings love to the phrase garbage man:)

Your Armour is looking good, just a thought you might want to round of the lower part of you cod plate. You don't want any trips to hospital, could be messey.... hehe. Other than that it's looking good, i like the colour scheme.

I have gotten around to posting my bucket on my progress thread.
mythings002.jpg

I need to sand the upper part of the visor area(i cut it out with a jigsaw because i never heard of the exacto blade method)
Its been painted many times
Layer 1:red over stock blue
Layer 2: black over silver and white over red
Layer 3:2 layers of black over the entire helmet

It was deformed,but it seemed to correct itself when taken out from under pressure.Im planning on putting it the visor using the glued on bolt method.

Hey guys,i have this grevious blaster:

blaster.jpg

Im planning on using it as my main blaster.
Should i revamp it?
Or should i just sand off the letters and fill the holes for a new paint job(my choice)

Hey,i have this sword,and im thinking of incorporating it into my mando.My mando is going to be a leuitenant,and itll be more like a status symbol than a weapon,like a dress sword.

swordifying.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back