Dented Helmet coin

Seven

Well-Known Hunter
I have been thinking about getting a custom coin(s) made for The Dented Helmet. It would have "The Dented Helmet" around the top/bottom and a image of the Jango, Zam, Boba trio on one side and maybe the Bantha Skull on the other.

Would there be an interest in this? Design/layout can be discussed and approved on. I hope to get the coin(s) made in either Silver, Titanium, Niobium or Gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a coin from 501stpathfinders.net, I think it's brass. For an extra fee you could have the option of getting something engraved on the coin.

You might want to ask Brak's if you can have permission to use the TDH name and logo, ESPECIALLY if you intend on selling them on here. The domain and logo are registered to him.

Wes

Guy and Gals, we are open to the idea of coin. Just remember that the administration MUST approve the final design.

My suggestions:

* Diameter of the coin be 1.5" (3.81 cm).
* No more than 4 colors.
* You can do embossed will colors
* Don't cover the whole coin with color. It will look more like a button than a coin.

Othere items to think about:
* The more colors, the more it will cost, why suggest no more than 4.
* Each coin will have a one time die cost, which can be over $150.

it would be a high quality collector's coin. Not something you would find in say an action figure card, but in your vault.

I will certainly ask DCB and BB for permission. Thanks for the tip.

the number of coins, metal, colors, and size would all have to be decided to get a price quote.

Correct. The first thing to get the info is to figure out what you want to coin to look like. When I call for a quote, the first item will be what does it look like. So, lets work on the art work then go from there.

If this is a The Dented Helmet challenge coin, I would be in for a couple.

I got a 501stpathfinders.net coin for Mrs. Ripcode. It cost me $6.50 shipped and is a GREAT challenge coin.

As stated color, design and quantity will determine the price.

my ideas of what could be on each side:

1. Fett helmet one side, jet pack other side
or
2. ROTJ bantha skull one side, ESB skull other side
or
3. TDH Angels Logo one side, EE-3 blaster otherside
or
mix and match...

Last edited by a moderator:
my ideas of sides:

1. Fett helmet one side, jet pack other side
2. ROTJ bantha skull one side, ESB skull other side
3. TDH Angels Logo one side, EE-3 blaster otherside

or mix and match...

You'd be better off with (1) coin to start. Design it, have it made and sell it.

If that does well, then continue with the second in the series.

Or were you considering making (3) different coins all at once??

If this is a The Dented Helmet challenge coin, I would be in for a couple.

I got a 501stpathfinders.net coin for Mrs. Ripcode. It cost me $6.50 shipped and is a GREAT challenge coin.

As stated color, design and quantity will determine the price.

Sorry, noob here. What's a challenge coin? Thanks.

(y)

OH man...I would so love to have a TDH coin!!!! I just got my 501st coin & carry it with me everywhere!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with for a design
D

Yeah I would love the idea of a TDH challenge coin. My thoughts on design...

1. Front Boba Helmet, back Jet Pack with dented helmet name around border.

2. Boba next to Bantha skull on front, back Jango next to Zam.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back