Dented Helmet coin

As far as the coin challenge goes, I know people from the Army that would keep a large, heavy washer in their pocket and just tap it on the bar so they wouldn't have to buy the round.

I was thinking about getting a coin made for the HV&M. I think this would be a cool thing for the 501st to do, you could have a challenge at cons and such.

I was thinking about getting a coin made for the HV&M. I think this would be a cool thing for the 501st to do, you could have a challenge at cons and such.

Yeah, they already have them. I got caught without mine once & had to buy lotts of drinks!! Never again!!! I carry it everywhere now!!!! :lol:

You'd be better off with (1) coin to start. Design it, have it made and sell it.
If that does well, then continue with the second in the series.
Or were you considering making (3) different coins all at once??

I was just listing design options for one coin.

I highly agree, second, third etc. coins only will be done IF this is a success.

Any other suggestions for what they would like to see on each side of the coin would be appreciated.

This would be a sweet idea! I would be in for a couple. I am a member of the 501st, so I am collecting the challenge coins from the different garrisons. They are really well done!

Here are some ideas what we looked at for our Garrison.

501st_clone_legion_seal_sm2.thumb.jpg

Bloodfin_Brigade_Coin_Side_1.thumb.jpg

Bloodfin_Brigade_Coin_Side_2.thumb.jpg

Bloodfin_Brigade_Coin_Side_3.thumb.jpg

Bloodfin_Coin_V2.thumb.jpg

Just to throw in my thoughts... I would definitely go with something simple that includes the angels logo on one side and something Fett related on the other, preferably the helmet, or the skull logo.

Well it's a good idea to have some merchandise, but how many people will actually buy them? We only have about 100 "active" members on these forums.

I'd buy one. I think we could get enough interest in these to produce them.

My idea for them (ar a side)"

-a very simple "sllouhette" of a Fett helmet (I'll try to post a pic of what I mean) with the mando skull on the other side. "The dented helmet" would be curved around the side.

-or have three different coins. All have the angels logo and "The Dented Helmet" curved on one side, but each has their own face, one for Boba, one for Jango, and one for Zam. The face sides have the names of the characters curved around the side.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back