Dented Helmet coin

Just my suggestion, but how about the dent as posted above on one side, no writing or words on the dented side, just the picture by itself, and then on the other side the "angels" pose as seen on the previous posts?
I would think that would be cool and would totally include the forum as a whole.

-tubachris

While I tend to be in favor of having Fett on the back, if we were to have the dent itself, we would need someone to sculpt it (a VERY shallow dent) and send it to the company wouldn't we?

I haven't chimed in yet, but wanted to say that having just the 'dent' on one side might be a little vague to those who aren't Fett-heads. I understand the coin is mostly for TDH members, but at some point, these will be traded, collected and sold. The design has to represent the board, but also be recognizable to those who would treasure such a coin enough to trade for it.

I like the Angels logo with wording on one side. How about that standard 'generic' helmet logo we see so much on eBay for the other side? It might be a bit more recognizable than the dent, and it isn't Boba- or Jango-specific (sorry Zammers).

helmet_sticker.gif

I don't like the dent idea. Not only is that too obscure even for me, but it's also very boba-centric.

A generic mando helmet like BatNinja posted would even tentatively embrace customs.

I'm just a dent kind of guy. Who had the teapot with the Dent in it? Now that was funny. Coin with a dent, I still like it. But I also understand why some collectors would want something more recognizable.

Well I like the dent for a couple of reasons, one and this is a big one our board is called TheDENTEDhelmet.com. It was started as a Boba Fett costumeing board and the other hunters came later so the dent reminds us of our past while the Angel logo represents what we have become. So, and I know I have said it a number of times, my vote goes for Dent on one side and the angels logo on the other with the website on that side.

i think this should come to a vote / command decision / something, since we could run around for years like this :)

i like that one that webchief and mandalorfett posted about looks supah-sweet, and i'd be happy with that as the official coin of the land.

i think this should come to a vote / command decision / something, since we could run around for years like this :)

i like that one that webchief and mandalorfett posted about looks supah-sweet, and i'd be happy with that as the official coin of the land.

Ditto, and Ditto!!!!

What about the Idea of using the Imperial Font (seen in Jedi) instead of English. This may make it cooler and more universal.

I think that we should not use the web adress as it may change or be a thing of the past, while the name itself would never die. Just a thought.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back